Career & Guidance Cell
The Career Advisory cell helps students to become familiar with career opportunities by providing them with vital information on global competitiveness in the fast paced world, in order to make informed choices with regard to their career options.
- Working towards developing clarity of purpose in the student's mind about their academic goals and professional choices.
- Facilitating and motivating the student to shortlist good - fit colleges, universities and institutions for higher studies in India and Abroad.
- Providing an update and latest information on changes in International and National application process, SAT exams, application deadlines, all dos and don'ts of college applications are provided by the College Advisor.
- Guiding students with the nuances of writing effective College Essays, Personal Statements and also coordinates with the teachers and students for the letter of teacher recommendations as per the desired criteria.
- Counseling and guiding the students to link backwards in choosing their subjects both, after Grade VIII and Grade X levels.
- Organizing Student Development Workshops, University Fairs, University Visits and talks by eminent persons so as to expand the horizon of the student mind.
- Reviewing all college applications and personal resume and achieve the strongest possible application
- Steering students' right from selecting subjects to launching themselves in the undergraduate/ degree colleges.