- Know Pathways
- Boarding at Pathways
- College Placement
- Letters from Parents
- Parent Partnership
- Student Council
- Community Service
- Green Pathways
- Round Square
- Career & Guidance Cell
- Examination Code
Welcome to Pathways Aravali!!!!
At Pathways, we have a community of parents working together to partner with the staff and create a better learning experience for our children. The community functions through a formal name called the ‘Pathways Parent Partnership’.
What is the Pathways Parent Partnership all about?
A parent-driven initiative
- Initiate events and activities that enrich the school community
- Strengthen communication between the school and parents
- Support parent understanding of the PYP programme
- Reach out the parents and help them resolving the concerns
- Reach out new parents and help them settle in
- Be a sounding body to answer on behalf of School all FAQs
So what's in this Partnership for me?
- As a parent, you are an automatic member. If more parents are involved, we can partner with the school in their initiatives and activities a lot more
- It’s your child who will benefit from better and more initiatives from the Partnership.
- The Partnership needs your support, time and ideas – Please volunteer.
Yes, but I don’t have time to volunteer!
- Being a volunteer does not mean being tied down.
- It could just be one hour per week or maybe twice a month.
- You can even help only in the month when you have time and not commit regularly.
I don’t know many parents. How do I know what’s happening?
- The Partnership meets once a month at a convenient location in Gurgaon – Second Tuesday of every month. Watch out for our emails.
In the meanwhile, if you need any questions answered or help of any nature, please contact:
Tel: +91-971-159 -9781
Location & Address
|+91 124 4513000|