|Special Educational Needs Teacher - Pathways School, Gurgaon - Baliawas
||A Professional trained to give all round support to the children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
|Teacher for English as Second Language Pathways School Gurgaon - Baliawas
||Should be a certified ESL Teacher
|Senior Librarian - Noida
||M.A in any subject/M.A in Library Science
|Swimming coach - Noida
||Degree of Bachelor in Physical Education, State or National Level Swimmer, Certified swimmer, should have experience in teaching for more than 2 years
|Primary School Teacher - Baliawas
||Candidate with at least 4 years of teaching experience. Teaching qualification is a must. PYP experience will be an added advantage. Should have Maths/Science as the specialised area.
|Medical Nurse - Baliawas
||5-10 year of Nursing experience, comfortable in dealing with children. School experience will be an added advantage
|IBDP & IGCSE Maths teacher for Senior School
||Masters degree in Mathematics. Previous experience with IB is an advantage
||Should be a certified EAL Teacher
||Part Time /Full Time SEN Teachers required. Experience with support for Autistic Spectrum Disorder Preferred.
||Opening to teach from class 9 to class 12 English for both IGCSE and IB. The candidate should have Post Graduate qualification in English and should have at least 6 -7 years of teaching experience. IGCSE and/or IB teaching experience will be considered as an added advantage. Teach students about the structure and content of the English language, including proper grammar, spelling, sentence structure and literary styles. Responsible for instructing students on interpreting literary and non-literary (advertisements, media etc.) texts.
|Head of Science Department
Qualifications : MA degree or higher in Physics. Experience with teaching IB Diploma is essential. The successful candidate should also have the capacity to teach Chemistry at IGCSE level.
Leadership Experience: The successful candidate should currently be in a position of responsibility and ready to lead a high achieving department of dedicated teachers.
- To lead the development and implementation of appropriate syllabuses, schemes of work and resources of the curriculum.
- To monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of practice in the curriculum area.
- To develop strategies for improvement as a result of monitoring performance data and reviewing patterns.
- To work with colleagues to formulate, monitor and evaluate the department's strategic development plan.
- To support the Senior Leadership Team in meeting whole school priorities and in realising the school's shared vision.
- To ensure the effective day to day management of the curriculum including deployment of staff and resources and making appropriate arrangements for classes.
- To take appropriate action in order to build and maintain effective teamwork within the curriculum area through sharing good practice and innovative use of meeting and training times.
- To ensure that teaching groups are organised so that the interests of all students are best met and in which individuals are encouraged to perform at the highest possible level.
- To manage the department's budget.
|IBDP English - Head of Department & Teacher
To teach and head the IB English Department. Post Graduate in English with at least 6 - 7 years of experience in similar role is necessary for this position. Should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and support staff and should be organized, energetic and self-directed. Start Date: July 22, 2015. Applications can be sent through email to email@example.com
|IBDP & MYP Mathematics Teacher
To teach both MYP and DP Mathematics classes. Post Graduate in Mathematics with at least 6 - 7 years of teaching experience. Experience in teaching MYP/ IB Curriculum will be given preference but it is not mandatory. Should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and support staff and should be organized, energetic and self-directed. Start Date: July 22, 2015.Applications can be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Applications are invited for teachers' position for our Orchid Petals and Golf course road branches. Candidate should be a graduate in any stream. Nursery teacher's training or Montessori training will be an added advantage. Passion to teach, love and care for children are other important criterion for selection of the right candidate.