|Special Educational Needs Teacher - Pathways School, Gurgaon - Baliawas
||A Professional trained to give all round support to the children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
|Teacher for English as Second Language Pathways School Gurgaon - Baliawas
||Should be a certified ESL Teacher
|Senior Librarian - Noida
||M.A in any subject/M.A in Library Science
|Swimming coach - Noida
||Degree of Bachelor in Physical Education, State or National Level Swimmer, Certified swimmer, should have experience in teaching for more than 2 years
|Primary School Teacher - Baliawas
||Candidate with at least 4 years of teaching experience. Teaching qualification is a must. PYP experience will be an added advantage. Should have Maths/Science as the specialised area.
|Medical Nurse - Baliawas
||5-10 year of Nursing experience, comfortable in dealing with children. School experience will be an added advantage
|IBDP & IGCSE Maths teacher for Senior School
||Masters degree in Mathematics. Previous experience with IB is an advantage
||Should be a certified EAL Teacher
||Part Time /Full Time SEN Teachers required. Experience with support for Autistic Spectrum Disorder Preferred.
||The right candidate should have minimum 6-7 years' experience in the education sector, out of which minimum 4 years should be as a Principal of a play school or primary school. The person shall work as a profit center head and shall be responsible for the smooth functioning and the growth of the school, marketing, administration, academics, tie-ups with external institutions for various activities, apart from handling various other responsibilities as a Principal.
||Applications are invited for teacher's position for our DLF phase 3 and Golf course road branches. Candidate should be a graduate in any stream. Nursery teacher's training or Montessori training will be an added advantage. Passion to teach, love and care for children are other important criterion for selection of the right candidate.
||Opening to teach from class 9 to class 12 English for both IGCSE and IB. The candidate should have Post Graduate qualification in English and should have at least 6 -7 years of teaching experience. IGCSE and/or IB teaching experience will be considered as an added advantage. Teach students about the structure and content of the English language, including proper grammar, spelling, sentence structure and literary styles. Responsible for instructing students on interpreting literary and non-literary (advertisements, media etc.) texts.
|Head of Science Department
Qualifications : MA degree or higher in Physics. Experience with teaching IB Diploma is essential. The successful candidate should also have the capacity to teach Chemistry at IGCSE level.
Leadership Experience: The successful candidate should currently be in a position of responsibility and ready to lead a high achieving department of dedicated teachers.
- To lead the development and implementation of appropriate syllabuses, schemes of work and resources of the curriculum.
- To monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of practice in the curriculum area.
- To develop strategies for improvement as a result of monitoring performance data and reviewing patterns.
- To work with colleagues to formulate, monitor and evaluate the department's strategic development plan.
- To support the Senior Leadership Team in meeting whole school priorities and in realising the school's shared vision.
- To ensure the effective day to day management of the curriculum including deployment of staff and resources and making appropriate arrangements for classes.
- To take appropriate action in order to build and maintain effective teamwork within the curriculum area through sharing good practice and innovative use of meeting and training times.
- To ensure that teaching groups are organised so that the interests of all students are best met and in which individuals are encouraged to perform at the highest possible level.
- To manage the department's budget.
|Head Staff Nurse
||Staff Nurse having minimum 8 - 10 years of experience. Having exposure to Clinical and Hospital administration would be an added advantage. Good Communication skills and pleasing personality are also pre-requisite for this position. Only female candidates need apply.
|SEN Teacher - Primary School
||Post Graduate in Special Education with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in teaching PYP Curriculum will be given preference but it is not mandatory. Should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and should be organized, energetic and self-directed.
|School Counselor - Primary School
||Post Graduate in Psychology with at least 6 - 7 years of relevant experience. Experience in PYP Curriculum will be given preference but it is not mandatory. Should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and should be organized, energetic and self-directed.
Post Graduate with at least 6 - 7 years in counseling students. Experience in IB Curriculum will be given preference but it is not mandatory. Should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, & should be organized, energetic and self-directed.
Job Description -
- Coordinate, plan and direct life and career planning activities and experiences for students from Form 8 to 12.
- Provide orientation to the various levels of the education system and provide counseling on educational choices.
- Provide student success instructions on a variety of topics including study skills, stress and time management and communication skills.
- Structure and organize the Work Experience Programme.
- Develop partnerships and collaborative relationships with individuals and agencies in the community and with Admissions Officers in universities. Follow procedures for accreditation with external agencies including College Board.
- Offer skills development workshops (such as resume writing, interview skills) and Career Planning Groups.
- Organise in-depth self-assessment workshops, including interest and personality testing.
- Give information on courses and programs available at university in India and outside, and the entry requirement of these.
- Give guidance in identifying appropriate universities to consider and the application procedures with a special focus (though not limited to) the UK, USA, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
- Guide students through application process, including advising on the creation of a positive application package.
- Organise College Counselling Fairs
- Take responsibility for the submission of all school documentation in support of university applications
|SEN Teacher (Middle School)
Post Graduate in Special Education with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience to teach from Grade 6 -8. Experience in teaching MYP Curriculum will be given preference but it is not mandatory. Should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and should be organized, energetic and self-directed.
Graduate/Post-Graduate with effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and should be organized, energetic and self-directed. Should have sound knowledge of routes of Gurgaon/NCR. Experience in the similar field is mandatory school experience will be preferred. Job broadly entails :-
- Daily routing for Day students and teachers and ensure uninterrupted short, timely, comfortable transport. Prepare regular route charts
- 100% maintenance of the fleet and to ensure it is road worthy
- Pre planning and organizing maintenance/ repairs of transport during short / long vacations
- Ensuring daily inspection and recording of all transport vehicles. Listing items damaged / missing, investigating the reason and student/ staff responsible for the same, reporting fines and penalties
- Ensuring proper upkeep, fitment and working conditions of all accessories and gadgets
- Timely renewal of all documents like Registration, Insurance, Fitness, Road tax/ permit, pollution, valid eligible driving licenses for the type of vehicles etc.
- Assisting in Procurement on new vehicles Any other administrative work directed by the Administrator / School Director.