It is our aim to assist all students, staff and parents. The library has 21,000 volumes that include fiction/non-fiction, audio/video, maps etc. The library subscribes to two online databases and around 50 magazines.
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
- 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Saturday)
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Sunday)
- Pre Nursery to Grade 1 - 1 book
- Grade 2 – 2 books
- Grade 3-5 – 3 books
- Grades 6-8 – 4 books
- Grades 9-12 – 5 books
- Teachers – 30 books (May vary according to the need)
- Admin staff – 5 books
- Parents/Volunteers – 5 books
Books should be returned through the drop box window at all times or at circulation desk during library hours.
Students, Staff and parents will be reminded of their overdue books once a month. If this is a constant problem, they will not be allowed to check out books till all overdue books are returned. Books can be renewed to avoid an overdue problem.
The library should be notified immediately if a book is lost. A charge for the replacement cost of the book will be assessed. If the book is found the money will be refunded.
- H Mann