At Pathways, we have a community of parents working together to partner with the staff and create a better learning experience for our children. The community functions through a formal organization called the ‘Pathways Parent Partnership’.
What is the Pathways Parent Partnership all about?
- A parent-driven initiative.
- Initiate events and activities that enrich the school community.
- Strengthen communication between the school and parents.
- Support parent understanding of the PYP programme.
- Reach out to new Pathways parents and help them settle in.
- Be a sounding board for FAQs, help make sense of the new environment - PYP, making friends, new home, Gurgaon, India.
So what's in this Partnership for me?
- As a parent, you are an automatic member. If more parents are involved, we can partner with the school in their initiatives and activities a lot more
- It’s your child who will benefit from better and more initiatives from the Partnership.
- The Partnership needs your support, time and ideas – Please volunteer.
Yes, but I don’t have time to volunteer!
- Being a volunteer does not mean being tied down.
- It could just be one hour per week or maybe twice a month.
- You can even help only in the month when you have time and not commit regularly.
I don’t know many parents. How do I know what’s happening?
The Partnership meets once a month at a convenient location in Gurgaon – First Tuesday of every month. Watch out for our emails.
In the meanwhile, if you need any questions answered or help of any nature, please contact: