IB Board Students Career Options India and Abroad
Our Department of Career and Guidance helps every student to explore possibilities – ones that go in tandem with their respective skills and abilities. This not only exposes them to a wide range of opportunities – both in India and abroad – but also helps them choose the right universities and guides them in the college application filling process.
Reputed universities from India and abroad regularly visit the campus – in the process, opening up a world of opportunities for every student.
- Working towards developing clarity of purpose in the student’s mind about their academic goals and professional choices.
- Facilitating and motivating the student to shortlist good - fit colleges, universities and institutions for higher studies in India and Abroad.
- Providing an update and latest information on changes in International and National application process, SAT exams, application deadlines, all dos and don’ts of college applications are provided by the College Advisor.
- Guiding students with the nuances of writing effective College Essays, Personal Statements and also coordinates with the teachers and students for the letter of teacher recommendations as per the desired criteria.
- Counseling and guiding the students to link backwards in choosing their subjects both, after Grade VIII and Grade X levels.
- Organizing Student Development Workshops, University Fairs, University Visits and talks by eminent persons so as to expand the horizon of the student mind.
- Reviewing all college applications and personal resume and achieve the strongest possible application Steering students’ right from selecting subjects to launching themselves in the undergraduate/ degree colleges.
Get in Touch