Vision & Mission
Pathways aim to build and nurture a community of thinking, compassionate world citizens, who are committed to living with responsibility, learning with enthusiasm and balancing a strong work ethos with a sense of play.
It is our mission to ensure that in a safe, tranquil, stimulating and intellectually challenging environment, all students shall have ample opportunity to:
- Imbibe universal values;
- Identify and fulfill academic, cultural, sporting and social potential through multiple paths to learning;
- Acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, independence and self-discipline;
- Attain skills and attitudes for life in a rapidly changing world;
- Develop respect and concern towards the environment;
- Maintain openness and respect in the face of racial, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity.
Get in Touch